Pedicures provide the most basic nail care at a salon Basic. A regular pedicure, including soaking your feet in a warm tub of water. The nail technician scrubs your feet to rid them of any dead skin or imperfections. The technician clips and files your toenails and briefly massages your legs and feet before applying a soothing lotion. Your toenails are painted with a base coat, main coat and top coat of polish.
• Nails are clipped and filed
• Calluses are softened and removed
• Cuticles tended to remove
• In addition, feet are treated to an exfoliating sugar scrub and healing massage
• Nails are finished with a polish of your choice
There are no reviews for this product.